. Dihantar pada
05hb Mac 2004 08.39:55 pagi
LSG SKY CHEFS BRAHIM SDN BHD
(Formerly known as MAS Catering Sdn Bhd, 317281-X)
We are the leading Food Company in Malaysia with years of outstanding track record as market leaders in the food services industry. It has successful business relationship with both leading local and international clients. In line with its manpower requirements and development, exciting opportunities now exist for suitably qualified Malaysians for the positions of:
14 March 2004 (Sunday)
0900 – 1400 hours
Nahkoda 4 & 5, Level 3.
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
(near to Asia Jaya Putra LRT Station)
Responsible to lead, organize and ensure accurate menu specifications are developed and maintained for customers, food production and costing use. Development of an accurate recipe and yields database.
· Diploma In Chef Training or related field;
· Minimum 05 years working experience in international hotel or established institutions.
Responsible to coordinate a timely operational activities and liaise with customers according to customer standard checklist.
· SPM/MCE or its equivalent. Preference given to Diploma In Chef Training;
· Minimum 01 year working experience;
· Able to speak and write in Bahasa Melayu, English & Mandarin.
Responsible to maintain steam boilers as per JKKP requirement.
· Minimum SPM/MCE or its equivalent. Must possess Boilerman 2nd Grade Certificate;
· Male with minimum 01 year working experience.
JAPANESE/ CHINESE/ INDIAN COOK
Able to cook authentic in accordance to international standard dishes as per scheduled.
· SPM/MCE or its equivalent. Diploma in ‘Chef de Cuisine’ or related field is an advantage;
· Minimum 02 years working experience in international hotel or established institutions.
Please bring along original & copies of your academic certificates, NRIC, resume and recent non-returnable passport-sized photograph to the interview. Candidates are advised to be in appropriate interview-attire.
For any inquiry please call En. Azmin /Cik Liza 03-85251103/08.